Expat Women, that fabulous resource for women abroad, has just posted Part 2 of my two-part series on expat women who blog.
The second one, Expat Bloggers are Going Pro, is about the entrepreneurial types who’ve turned blogging into a business. It features some of my favourite women online:
- Heather Carreiro of Expat Heather
- Karen van der Zee of Life in the Expat Lane
- Chantal Panozzo of One Big Yodel and Writer Abroad
- Susanna Perkins of Future Expats
- Jo Parfitt, who pretty much owns the expat blogosphere
(A special shout-out to Megan Fitzgerald, Expat Career and Personal Branding Coach of Career by Choice.)
Please check out Expat Women, if you haven’t already. It’s an impressive site that’s been a lifesaver for many of us. And if you want to Like, Tweet, Stumble, Digg, or otherwise share my contribution, you have my blessing.