Bordeaux in pictures

The need for a particular photo sent me rummaging through my shoebox of photo DVDs the other day, and I ended up poring over my photos of Bordeaux. I’d forgotten how beautiful my former hometown is! But don’t take my word for it — check out my slideshow and see for yourself.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

This entry was posted in France and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Bordeaux in pictures

1. amblerangel says:

I love a good slide show!

2. Kym Hamer says:

I LOVE travel pics…thanks for sharing these. 🙂

OMG you have no idea how similar some of shots are to photos I have of Baku in Azerbaijan! When I lived there I was told that much of the downtown area was designed by European architects – now I know where they came from 🙂 Love the slideshow – is that a WordPress feature?

4. Maria says:

Thanks, guys!

Judy: yes, it’s a WordPress feature, and dead easy to do. Here’s the link to WordPress support: http://en.support.wordpress.com/slideshows/

5. Maria says:

Just beautiful, looks like a wonderful place to be.

6. Good pictures! I have only been to Bordeaux once (fleetingly) and your pictures tell me that I should go back again and take more time!

7. I’m loving that cafe culture and the amazing colors of the market! Thanks for sharing

8. Anna Whitney says:

Beautiful photos! I’m glad to see a different side of Bordeaux–a friend just visited there last weekend and was overwhelmed by all the sex shops and movie theaters right out side the TGV station and didn’t end up venturing far away from her hotel to take photos of much else haha. What a gorgeous city!