I’m not even sure I’m entitled to write this post. I received a lovely nomination from Kathleen at Expat Alien for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers award back in July. It arrived at a busy time, so I filed it away until the next day WITHOUT (and this is the important part) first flagging the email for follow up. Imagine my horror at discovering it recently and realizing I hadn’t even thanked Kathleen for nominating me. My mama brought me up better than that! Kathleen, once again I apologize for the oversight, and thank you so much for inviting me into the sisterhood.
In lieu of a thank-you speech, I’m supposed to list 7 things about me. Nobody said they had to be interesting, though, so here we go:
- I once wrote a mystery novel that was so bad, just typing these words is making me squirm with embarrassment.
- I’m not trying to be funny or anything, but I’m really starting to think I might be allergic to exercise.
- My favourite book of all time is To Kill a Mockingbird. Sheer perfection.
- I don’t eat seafood.
- I have a degree in Radio and Television Arts. I honestly can’t remember why.
- When I was pregnant with my second daughter and people told me they hoped I was having a boy, I’d smile sweetly but cross my fingers behind my back. I wanted two girls so badly.
- I’m writing this at 2:30 in the morning because I’m a) a procrastinator and b) a raving insomniac.